Hi, everyone. A simple introduction about myself to everyone. My name is Pei Ying. Now, I am pursuing my studies in University Tunku Abdul Rahman and taking the course of Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting.
My hobbies are normally same as others like listening music, surfing Internet, watching movie and TV series, and go shopping. For me, Internet is so important and meaningful in my life. I can spend my whole day in front of the laptop to surfing Internet such as chatting with friends, searching information, and so on. The convenience is wonderful.
The Top 5 Websites that I Visit are:
- www.youtube.com
- http://www.hotmail.com/I will check mails everyday. Through it, i can receive many interesting pictures and information from friends.
- http://www.friendster.com/Upload my recently photo and post some comments to friends. It enables me to keep in touch with friends.
- http://www.wretch.cc/Make friend with Taiwanese by viewing their profile because it is a famous website that enable them to make friends with each others.
- www.google.com
More about Me:
Birth : 06-09-1988
Zodiac : Virgo
E-mail : ying_8896@hotmail.com


No comments:
Post a Comment